Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: anybody else having problems with the white board?

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Question

    well?

    I keep getting this:
    Software error:
    Could not perform buffered print to '/var/www/html/ubb/cache-U8CWKMML/ubb_files/counter/2004-04-dynamic.cgi'. The server has told me that the disk is out of space - I was prevented from writing to the file. Please ask the administrator to contact the web hosting provider. The exact error returned by the operating system is: No space left on device
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I emailed, for what it's worth.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, i just got that too today. I just had to go onto the Spawn.com and go into the board areas. They've been having problems since last night i think.

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    shitty.

    thanks for the info. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    It's not a problem per se. They are changing their BB format. It is going from a "cgi" based board to a "php". They seem to actively be in the process of switch-over. You can read posts, but seem not to be able to respond or edit right now. If you have it bookmarked, you need to change your bookmark to:

    http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 10, 2004 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    ah!

    well, I would have appreciated a phone call... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    It's that anti-Canadian bias they've got going! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    I'm starting to think it is... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Phatso's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's shocking to realize how much of my internet time the spawn board takes up. I come home for my lunch break, surf the net, the board's not working...and I'm struggling to find things to do without it.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't we all have problems with the white board?
    Ain't that why this board was made???
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what I got is down for routine maintenance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •